FRNM bursaries for undergraduate students are administered through the awards office at the college and university schools of nursing. These bursaries are for students who are not yet RNs. If you are an RN retuning to pursue your BN or BSN visit this page for FRNM awards.
Drop by the Awards Office at your school for more information. The following numbers may be helpful to call for information on FRNM basic nursing education awards:
- Brandon University (204) 727-9737
- École technique et professionnelle – Université de Saint-Boniface (204) 235-4409/Toll free: 1-888-233-5112, extension 409
- Red River College Nursing (204) 632-3979
- The University of Manitoba Awards Office
- University College of the North (204) 627-8581
If you are already a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are pursuing your BN and you live north of the 53rd parallel, you can also apply directly to the FRNM for the Kay De Jong Award. For more instructions, see the FAQ page.
Foundation for Registered Nurses of Manitoba Inc. 2014
23 – 845 Dakota St, Suite #321, Winnipeg, MB R2M 5M3